To Improve knowledge as well as inform and educate the public about furbearer species
To Stimulate public interest and appreciation of furbearers and natural resources, and the need and importance of restoring, using wisely and scientifically managing furbearers.
To Promote improved environmental education and to coordinate and cooperate with other organizations, agencies and individuals with similar interests.
What is Furbearers Unlimited?
Copyright 2013-19 Furbearers Unlimited
All Rights Reserved
Website by Hawk Mountain
Furbearers Unlimited, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
Furbearers Unlimited is dedicated to the promotion of research and proper management of furbearing species, to insure a harmonious balance of cohabitation with other species within their respective eco-systems.
FBU provides support for organizations and research involved with furbearer species and sustainabale enterprises related to these species.
Furbearers are true renewable resources, which contribute greatly to native ecosystem functions, as well as local economies.
Thanks to the cooperative effort of government and privated wildlife managers, our 'other' wildlife species are well managed and thriving.
In turn, our forests, meadows, rivers, swamps and marshlands are alive and vibrant.
FBU Online Auction November 15-29, 2020
Due to the pandemic, fundraising efforts at the state, regional and national levels did not happen this year. To continue to promote research, educate the public and fund the future of Fubearers Unlimited, we will host an online auction on our Facebook page. Bidding will begin November 15 and end at 11pm CST on November 29.
View the Auction on Facebook
• 3-Day Turkey Hunt in Northwest Alabama with Room & Board Included. Donated by Toby & Sherry Hutchenson
• 1 Dozen Duke 550 Offset Traps. Donated by Duke Traps
1 Night Hog Hunt for 3 in Central Alabama. Donated by Alabama Hog Control, Barry Estes.
• NTA's 'Keepin An Eye' Art Print. Donated by National Trappers Association.
• 2 Fur Koozies, $25 Gift Cards, Tanned Fox and Tanned Raccoon. Donated by Moyle Mink & Tannery.
• $100 Gift Card for Murray's. Donated by Murray's Lures & Trapping Supplies.
• 2 Bobcat Prints. Donated by Iowa Trappers Association
• Handmade FBU Aluminum Sign. Donated by Cindi & Dan Hepker
• Handmade Youth Beaver Hat. Donated by Alabama Trappers & Predator Control Association.
• Handmade FTA/NTA/FBU Afghan. Donated by Don & Mary Kiser.
• Fleming Coyote Trapping Kit. Donated by Fleming Traps.
• Raccoon Lined Small Parka. Donated by Groenewold Fur & Wool.
• Land Trapping Bag. Donated by Trapping Girl.
• More items to be added!